Conference Program 2016
THE LARGEST PRIVATE-PUBLIC CLIMATE CHANGE PLATFORM FOR DEBATE AND ACTION
CARBON EXPO – 25-27 May 2016, Cologne – is the world’s largest professional event for intelligence gathering, discussions, and business development, on Carbon Markets and Pricing Systems, Climate Finance, & Low Carbon Technology Incentives, around the globe.
Progressive businesses and governments know they can deliver more growth with less pollution through effective smart regulation and markets. They are positioned to lead a new wave of change driven by the next wave of carbon pricing policies, allowing to navigate our transforming global economy.
THIS 2016 CONFERENCE PROGRAM WILL FOCUS ON KEY TOPICS SUCH AS:
Emissions Markets and Carbon Pricing
- Implementing carbon pricing instruments to accelerate climate action
- Harnessing the power of markets to achieve global mitigation outcomes
- Taking steps in linking carbon markets to increase their effectiveness
- Innovative financing instruments to leverage private sector participation
- Enhancing cooperation and institutional capacity to deliver growth through climate finance
Low Carbon Technology
- Creating incentives for transformative, low-carbon technologies
- Making clean technology worth your while
- Accelerate the diffusion of existing technologies by removing technological, market and social barriers and introducing required policy and financial instruments