The 10th anniversary edition of Carbon Expo in Barcelona has been a success
With over 2.200 visitors coming from 110 countries, this 10th edition of CARBON EXPO, jointly organised by the International Emissions Trading Assocation (IETA), the World Bank and Fira de Barcelona, has labeled the leading annual International Trade Fair & Conference for Climate and Carbon Finance.
Policy makers and business leaders agree in the urgent need for climate action.
Check out some quotes from the most relevant sessions:
- Roadmap to the Future of Carbon Markets
- Making carbon markets more appealing for the private sector
- Cities claim their place as carbon leaders
- Lessons from Carbon Legends
- Reforming the EU ETS
- Aviation: responding to climate change and saving costs
- Linking the global carbon markets
- Closing Plenary: What to look forward to for Carbon Markets