THE WORLD’S CLIMATE POLICY AND MARKET LEADERS CONVENE TO DISCUSS AND ACT UPON NEW HORIZONS
As part of the global effort to mobilise climate change action, finance and market solutions – following COP21 in Paris and in the lead up to COP22 in Marrakech – world leaders, governments, progressive business leaders, civil society and other stakeholders from around the world, will gather in Cologne for the 13th edition of CARBON EXPO, 25-27 May 2016.
Tackling the climate challenge requires urgent and global action. CARBON EXPO is about Innovation – Collaboration – Smart Regulation. This leading annual summit is a collaborative platform that is action driven, providing attendees with the tools and intel to navigate our transforming global economy.
WHAT MAKES CARBON EXPO SUCH A SPECIAL EVENT?
- A professional business and matchmaking platform
- Collaborative event that is action driven
- A global and multi-sectoral trade fair
- A pioneering international and interactive conference
- The right balance of public and private sector expertise
- 13 years of experience organising this annual event